From available statistics, only few countries in the world can match Nigeria's endowment in the areas of Natural resources. With a population of over 120 million people, an onshore and offshore that boast of some of the finest deposits of all and natural gas, a rainforest belt that offers the best cash crops and and hardwood and a savanna region with very large tons of oil seeds, coffee, chilies, spices and abundant solid mineral resources. In fact, the opportunities that Nigeria offers investors in the field of non-oil export are immense and irresistible.
Given the challenging and cumbersome export terrain, the bane of most exporters, the programme will equip participants with the knowledge and skills to grasp the rudiments of practical export operations enhance profitability and avoid losses. It is also designed to help trade professionals involved in the export industry to become competent and knowledgeable in the current export environment. Participation in this program will provide numerous opportunities for honing your skills while continuing to stay up with the rapidly changing marketplace within which you function. The coursework is wide ranging, encompassing all aspects of export trade helping participants from being able to initiate and conclude transaction profitably.
Produce merchants, infant exporters, existing exporters, commodity brokers, foreign buyers, investors, financiers and government export facilitating and inspection agencies, State Ministries of Commerce and Industry.
- Identify export trends and understand international market research and entry.
- Explore fundamental methods of logistics and distribution when moving goods in a foreign market.
- Recognize proper pricing of goods within international markets and examine the various payment methods available.
- Implement the vast terminology of international trade and understand the importance and requirement of proper documentation.
- Start your own exporting business.
- Become an export agent or representative.
- Perform international sales support.
- Become an Export consultant.
- Work within the global supply chain.
- Be an independent agent assisting buyers and sellers conduct trade.
At the end of the programme, will be able to:
- Identify the export business opportunities.
- Handle different components of the export value chain.
- Discover export success strategies and make legitimate profit.
- Review export contract sourcing strategies.
- Design proper export planning.
- Demonstrate good understanding of product sourcing options.
- Manage international trade risks and payment methods.
- Execute pre and post export documentation.
- Avoid pitfalls in export business.
- Fundamentals of Export Business Practice/Strategic Use of Trade Terms.
- Managing international payments and risks.
- How to find Buyers.
- Financing Export Transactions.
- Export Documentations and cost of mistakes.
- Product Sourcing, Inspection and Quality issues.
- Export Entrepreneurship and risk management.
- Strategic Export Management.
October 17th & 18th, 2018
Enugu SME Centre, Market Garden, Opposite Ebeano Tunnel.
#20,000.00 per participant covering, Tuition and Material, Group Lunch, Certification and Folders.
Supported By :
ENUGU SME CENTRE: