OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Phone Number: 08035537216
COAL CITY UNIVERSITY TO HOLD MATRICULATION ONLINE
- This is to inform all fresh students of Coal City University, Enugu, of an online Matriculation exercise, to officially admit and integrate them fully into the University. The online matriculation programme is scheduled for Monday June8, 2020 at 10:00am.
- The University had planned to hold the Matriculation ceremony in April, 2020 but this could not hold as scheduled because of the directive by the Government regarding the closure of schools.
- Fresh students should note that it is obligatory for every student enrolled in Coal City University to participate in the matriculation programme and sign the Matriculation Oath.
- All matriculating students would have their Matriculation Oath form filled online and Submitted on the University online portal on June 8, as part of the matriculation programme. The hard and original copy would be submitted at the respective Departments when full academic activities resume on campus.
- Fresh students must pay all outstanding fees (tuition fees and sundry fees for the session) on or before May25, 2020, to be eligible to matriculate. Students can Check their status on the CCU online portal. Only Fresh students that have made full Payment of their fees will be allocated Matriculation Numbers. Payment receipts will be presented to faculty officers on the resumption of face to face classes for Collection of academic gowns for group pictures with the University Management to commemorate the matriculation event. Again, note that clearance of all outstanding Fees is a prerequisite for matriculation.
- Further details of the matriculation exercise will be communicated to concerned Students via email in due course.
- The University Management appreciates that the matriculation ceremonies are an Important part of students’ university experience. We regret the inconvenience that the virtual matriculation ceremony could cause our entire community. The University Management remains committed to warmly welcoming our new students at an in-person ceremony at a later and safer time.
Wishing you happy matriculation ceremony.
Loretta J. Udeh (Mrs)